Oil & Gas
Sherwood McCormick and Robert’s Oil & Gas practice encompasses upstream, midstream, and downstream issues related to the acquisition, production, transmission and distribution of natural gas, crude oil and petroleum products. Our Energy practice includes wind, solar, and other renewables.
Sherwood McCormick and Robert provides a full array of seasoned transactional and litigation services for our Oil & Gas and Energy clients including the following areas:
- Contracts relating to exploration and production (Joint Operating Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, Oil & Gas Leases, etc), gathering, processing and transporting oil and gas, and their various products and by-products as well as relating to buying, selling and trading oil and gas and their various products and by-products
- Corporate Formations and Joint Ventures
- Easements and Right of Way Mineral and Leasehold Acquisition and Divestiture
- Federal, State and Local Regulations
- Land Purchase, Sale and Leasing Transactions
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Trade Secrets
We aggressively protect our client’s interests with adept transactional advice and skillful litigation strategies. Our firm provides seasoned litigators with proven trial experience in Federal and State courts. We also assist our clients with quality risk mitigation leveraging our extensive experience in settlement negotiation, mediation, and arbitration.