Michael Anderson focuses on nonprofit foundations/organizations formation and compliance, business transactions, and personal injury.
While at the University of Tulsa College of Law, he received a Health Law Concentration. Prior to attending law school, Michael was active on Oklahoma State University’s campus, involved in a multitude of leadership and civic organizations including the Oklahoma State Cowboy Marching Band, Oklahoma State Spirit Band, and National Society of Leadership and Success. He is also a member of the Sons of the American Revolution organization.
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
- Oklahoma State University, Minor, English
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Health Law Concentration
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Hudson Hall Wheaton Inns of Court
- Oklahoma State Alumni Association