Meredith Dibert Lindaman is Of Counsel with Sherwood, McCormick & Robert. She represents clients in complex litigation matters. Ms. Lindaman also represents clients in the areas of insurance disputes and general business matters. Before joining the firm, she served as trial counsel for a large group of mutual insurance companies and has litigated matters for individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 50 corporations across the state. She was selected as Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2014.
Ms. Lindaman is a proud 4th generation Oklahoman and oldest daughter of a small business owner. She is married and has four children.
- 2005 Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- 2008 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2008 Oklahoma Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel